torsdag 14 februari 2008

So, I'm sitting in school right now waiting for the others to finish their lesson which I ,by the way, also was supposed to attend. She is skipping school! Oh no! Actually I'm not...not that lesson anyways :P. I went on the same class earlier today so that I could go and get a haircut. I admit that I was supposed to go to a maths lesson that I did't ....but you've got to prioritize, right?:P

I will post a picture of the new mess on my head as soon as I can so don't worry E, you won't miss it.

I am totally amazed, today my teacher in structural mechanics told me that I was among the best in the class. Didn't see that one coming. I rock! I guess I have to start to ,study now if I wanna keep it up.

Yesterday was a fun and interesting day; career day. A lot of people everywhere, free candy, free pens and a lot of people in suits trying to make us all wann work for them.
One guy actually introduced himself by claiming that he worked for the Russian Mafia...hehe wasn't preparedfor that one, I must admit ;P

1 kommentar:

the colour of insanity sa...

tbh, I adore that guy who told you guys he was in the mob. damn, that's stylish. I should've gotten a new hairstyle too, I look like dracula playing peek-a-boo, but w//e. I'll take care of it later on...
don't forget about your classes, you skipper :P I'm not skippin my "classes", and neither shouldn't you. so, dress up in pink, cuz 'm currently learning how to party for real..; you'll be freaking begging me to go out every weekend when I get home ;)